You are hereby invited to submit abstracts to be considered for selection for the final program at the 2023 APRASSA Congress. You have the option to submit an abstract either for oral or poster presentation. Both types of presentation will have equal status, but including a poster session allows us to accommodate more presenters. Depending on the number of abstracts received, the programme committee may have to select some presentations to be done in the poster session. Specifications for the posters will be supplied to those candidates who are allocated a poster presentation. A maximum of two abstracts per presenter will be accepted.
The abstract deadline is 27 July 2023 (No extensions will be granted).
Guidelines for writing an abstract:
- Type the title in CAPITAL LETTERS, using no more than twenty (20) words.
- The presenter’s name should be underlined.
- Indicate department and/or institution of first author.
- The abstract must be typed in single space using 12 point Arial Font with 2.5cm margins on all sides of the page.
- Abstracts should be approximately 250 words or less without editorial errors.
- English will be the language for all presentations.
- All abstracts will be reviewed and may be selected for oral presentation or poster presentation or may be rejected.
- The time allotted for each oral presentation will depend on the session to which the abstract is allocated.
- Proofread your abstract for typographic errors. It will not be corrected prior to publication.
- Notification of acceptance or rejection by the Scientific Committee will be emailed to the presenting author by 1 August 2023.
- No faxed, e-mailed or posted abstracts will be accepted.
- Depending on the number of abstracts received, some may be selected for poster presentation. Details will be supplied by 1 August 2023.
A notebook PC, data projectors, overhead projectors, screens and flipcharts will be available for the oral presentations. MS Office 2010 (PowerPoint) running under MS Windows 2010 will be available on the notebook PC. It may be possible to make other software available on request. Speakers should bring an electronic copy of their presentation with them to the Conference on a USB flash drive.