The exhibition will take place in the Pre-Function Area of the conference center where the following types of stands will be offered:
Tea, coffee and lunch will be served in the Pre-Function Area.
Please note that if you want to bring your own furniture or a built shell structure, a 4 x 4 m2 stand should be booked. These will be set up in one of the meeting rooms adjoining the Pre-Function Area. Should you have large wall-type banners, a stand next to a wall should be chosen so that other stands are not obstructed.
Exhibition cost Includes:
- Your logo on the congress website with a link to your company’s website.
- Acknowledgement in the congress programme book.
- Floorspace for a table-top exhibition (tables supplied by the venue)/floorspace in a meeting room for your own set-up.
- Registration for two company representatives to man the exhibition stand, including tea/coffee and lunches (additional costs for extra staff members and gala dinner)
Costs for additional staff (subject to Covid-19 regulations)
- R1 955.00 for the three days at the conference including lunch and 2 x tea/coffee breaks
- R750.00 for the Gala dinner on Saturday night (subject to COVID regulations and availability)
All staff should register on the registration page, please.
The applications will be handled on a first come first serve basis and exhibition space will be allocated to those who pay upon receipt of invoice. No stands will be held on a provisional basis.
You are kindly invited to consider sponsorship at this event. Incentives will be offered in return for the sponsorship. Please see the Sponsorship Prospectus for the various sponsorship opportunities. Before committing to a specific sponsorship, please check with the conference secretariat whether the type of sponsorship you are interested in is still available.
Please complete the booking form on the last page of the Sponsorship Prospectus and return it to the conference secretariat for further action.
We would like to thank the following SPONSORS and EXIBITORS for supporting APRASSA 2022
(Click on the logo to be directed to the company website)
|Invited speaker sponsor|
|Prizes and Registrar funding|